Daily Rituals on LinkedIn to Keep You Top of Mind
At the heart of the Think Bespoke
approach is taking a strategic perspective of your competitive business landscape and helping you see the big picture and how your brand, website, social media and content all hangs together.
Join Karen Hollenbach on this webinar, who will help you understand the role of LinkedIn as a professional networking platform that can serve your goals better if you know how to use it more effectively.
By the end of this webinar participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand LinkedIn professional etiquette and some of the dos and don'ts to avoid being transactional on LinkedIn
- Learn how to navigate LinkedIn with more confidence and know how to spend more time achieving greater results from either your device or computer/laptop
- Learn the daily rituals to help you maximise LinkedIn profile
- Review and respond to invitations to connect with a connection criteria
- Review and respond to profile views
- Review and respond to notifications including work anniversaries, birthdays and new jobs
- Understand how to engage with and post content and updates relevant to your goals for LinkedIn
Who Should Attend:
- Novice LinkedIn Users
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904