The 5 Steps to Network more Effectively in the Current Era
Times, they are a changing, and recruitment professionals need to be on the front foot with how you use LinkedIn to help you stay ahead of the game and be in conversations with the right clients and candidates.
We're online more than ever right now, join this interactive webinar session where Karen Hollenbach will guide recruiters through the 5 essentials steps to network more effectively on LinkedIn. This session aims to inspire you with new ideas for how you might approach networking online as we move into a new normal.
- Consider your plan for managing the potential oversupply of candidates; and
- How to stay relevant and wanted by clients who are hiring
Learners will walk away from this session with the tools to help you expand your candidate pool strategically and get into more conversations to help you get more business from your LinkedIn activity.
Please note: Session Time 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEST* | 1:00PM - 2:00PM *NZST
Who Should Attend:
- New and Experienced Consultants
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904