Networking, Marketing & Sales Rituals for LinkedIn
In this topic we explore the proven rituals Karen Hollenbach, LinkedIn Training Specialist, Think Bespoke
, has used for over 10 years to attract, acquire and engage her ideal clients / primary audience on LinkedIn. As one of Asia Pacfic's Top 10 LinkedIn experts, Karen will share her unique approach to building relationships and establishing your thought leadership on LinkedIn.
In this webinar Karen will demonstrate her daily, weekly and monthly LinkedIn rituals to help you adapt these networking, marketing and sales rituals so you maximise your time on LinkedIn for lead generation and client referrals.
Session Time by Time Zone
: 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEST*
| 1.00PM - 2.00PM NZDT*
- Understand the value of being disciplined with your approach to LinkedIn with networking, marketing and sales rituals
- Consider the conversion events you can create for potential clients to connect with you beyond LinkedIn
- Learn how to review and update your communication settings in LinkedIn
- Consider the role of filtering LinkedIn emails to improve your productivity and rituals
- Consider the role of Google alerts and cleaning up your newsfeed to improve your LinkedIn user experience
- Consider how much time you're prepared to dedicate to LinkedIn each week
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn and other online assets as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke
, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
- The member price to attend the live delivery and access (5-day period) a copy of the recording is $50 + GST AUD per single participant
- An in-house group rate is available for registrations at a minimum of 5 people within the same organisation. Register 5 team members by selecting the discounted “5 or more participant rate” (AU/NZ) option at check out to qualify. The group rate enables organizations to share live and recorded (5 day period) access across teams and or across regional offices of the registered webinar title at a maximum spend of $225 (AUD) (excl GST for AU members).
- Explore the RCSA Digital Pass 12-Month Subscription model and it’s benefits here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Cancellations and or Refund requests with this event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904