Tools to Help Automate Your Marketing & Conversations on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is where many of us have regular conversations with current and potential clients and candidates. It’s therefore essential you know about and can use any LinkedIn friendly tools that can save you time and help move your LinkedIn conversations to phone or coffee catch ups and ensure your marketing efforts are consistent rather than ad hoc.
At this practical webinar Karen Hollenbach, Australia’s leading independent LinkedIn specialist trainer, will guide you through the scripts, hacks and tips she’s taught 1000s of professionals. Learn how to better navigate your conversations and marketing efforts with LinkedIn friendly tools that won’t get you into LinkedIn jail, but will help maximise your time on LinkedIn
Please note - while some of the tools Karen will show you are 3rd party scheduling tools for posting LinkedIn content, and calendar tools for booking meetings, none of the tools she will recommend are automated bots that take over your LinkedIn search and messaging and create the risk of getting your LinkedIn account banned.
Please note: Session Time 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEDT*
- Develop protocols for sending and receiving invites to connect
- Develop scripts for sending and receiving invites to connect
- Develop protocols for responding to and starting conversations on LinkedIn
- Learn how to set up ways to easily source and curate content to share on LinkedIn
- Learn how to set up 3rd party content marketing scheduling tools that will reduce the amount of time you spend thinking about what and when to post on your LinkedIn Profile and LinkedIn Company Page
Who Should Attend:
- New and Experienced Consultants
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Specialists & Managers
- Growth Hackers
- Content Strategist & Managers
- Information Architects & Designers
Meet the facilitator: Karen Hollenbach
Karen Hollenbach is a content marketer and storyteller who's developed a reputation for showing clients how to use LinkedIn, and other online assets, as a powerful tool to collaborate and network online. As the Founding Director of Think Bespoke, a Melbourne based training consultancy for individuals and organisations, Karen works with recruitment and B2B clients across Australia, providing best practice and customised training solutions.
Karen's practical approach is based on effective communication and relationship building principles. Her insights will help you apply all the truths you know and trust to the digital age so you can start more online conversations that result in genuine leads and focused outcomes.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.