Maximise Your Key Accounts
Step up in status from 'just another supplier' to a 'valued business partner' in your client's eyes.Learn to sell strategically for maximum penetration and engagement!
Create a proactive plan incorporating key strategies and tactics which will add value to client's business, increasing their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tool up with the Sales Aids:
- Design a customised Key Account Profile form appropriate to your clients and the objectives you want to achieve
- Secure your Place as a Supplier of Choice
- Establish client relationship metrics
- Analyse your customer relationships to identify action required
- Analyse all internal touch-points and create service levels and expectations for staff
- Create a customer relationship development plan to provide exceptional service and ensure continuous improvement
- Design a Strategic Client Plan
- Add value to your partnership by designing and implementing a strategic client plan (incorporating a full analysis, innovative ideal and tactics)
Who Should Attend:
- Emerging Leaders, Managers & Directors
- Business Development Professionals
- Sales & Product Development Professionals
- Procurement Professionals
Meet the facilitator: Kirsten Leng
Kirsten Leng is the founder and Director of Infinitus®, Kirsten has a hands-on role in the business as a Director, consultant, facilitator/presenter and author of seminars, references and training technologies.
Kirsten is passionate about recruitment and believes it is part of her DNA. Her experience in recruitment and in the recruitment industry spans over 25 years. She is in a ideal position as she sees recruitment from all sides - she has run her own executive recruitment business, recruited staff for her own teams and works closely along business upskilling leaders within their businesses.
She has been a keynote speaker at previous RCSA conferences speaking on Resilience and also Selling in Tough times. She believes that one of the most crucial decisions a business can make is recruiting the right person and that you need experts involved in this process to ensure the best person is engaged.
Kirsten has over fifteen years experience consulting in business, leadership and sales and is well respected as a vibrant and motivating presenter and facilitator. She thrives in creating processes, tools and frameworks which create efficiencies and drive performance. Her inspiring training techniques are highly valued and sought after – evident by the number of repeat clients she receives. She is passionate about creating both instant and long-term results for her clients, who describe her as dynamic, uplifting and thoroughly professional.
- Virtual learning (webinar) delivery with Kirsten Leng
- Engaging and interactive
- Live Q & A
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904