5 Steps for Automating your Candidate Pipeline
There is no doubt COVID has shifted how recruitment consultants manage their candidate pipelines, we have gone from an incredibly difficult sourcing market with sparse talent that was not immediately available, to a current market flooding with talent who are responding to job openings as quickly as you are posting them.
This webinar will prepare recruiters to be better prepared in the management of their candidate pipelines. Mike 'Batman' Cohen will discuss and share the true definition of recruitment automation and give attendees a step-by-step plan to help you adapt automation principles to your specific situation.
Please note the Session Time: 9.00am - 10.00am AWST | 11.00am - 12.00pm AEST | 1.00pm - 2.00pm NZT
- How you can create a singular journey with a candidate experience for each prospect
- The tools that you should consider, where and how to use them
- Sample organisations building their automation to create the best stakeholder experiences
Attendees will leave the webinar with actionable takeaway steps that can be implemented the moment they webinar ends.
Meet your Facilitator:Mike Cohen
Mike “Batman” Cohen is the Founder of Wayne Technologies, a Contract Sourcing and
Recruitment Training Organization. His approach to contract sourcing is a revolutionary
approach that provides the most sourcing data available, is based on deliverables - not time,
and has access to more recruitment tooling than any organization worldwide.
Throughout his career he’s learned several things that he’s committed to paying forward:
1. We can’t make it on our own - we need community
2. There is no “secret sauce” - we should all be sharing our skills, tips, tricks, etc.
3. Data is extremely important
4. Being a good human is more important than data
He has worked with a diverse group of clients including: Whole Foods, The New York Times,
Waste Management, GIPHY, Walter P. Moore, etc.
- An online Forum delivered via Go To Webinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.