Pricing, Negotiation & Avoiding being Commoditised
Client experience is the big marketing race of our time and for good reason after a challenging 2020 period.
How can recruitment professionals avoid their brand being lost in a sea of sameness where price has become the leading differentiation? Understanding your value and the value proposition is a the starting point to truly stand out from the crowd.
RCSA Members are invited to join a presentation facilitated by Matt Cossens where he will discuss the opportunity to strengthen your brand value and your relationships with clients.
Session Time by Time Zone: 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEST*
| 1.00PM - 2.00PM NZST*
- What are clients really paying for? (and in their language?)
- How do you sell what you actually achieve? (know the real story!)
- Don’t just be another recruiter
- Understanding commercials
- It’s more than a discount of 1% or 2%. What discounting really means for you, your commission and the business you work for.
- Everyone else has dropped their rates so why not me?
- The slippery slope and the tough road back
- What if it’s unavoidable?
- How to win more exclusive and retained work
Meet the facilitator: Matt Cossens
General Manager for Victoria at Aurec
Who is Matt Cossens?
I am an energetic Sales Leader with over 15 years’ experience working for both large and boutique recruitment firms. I am recognised for delivering exceptional results including 10+ years of billings in excess of 1 million dollars per year, an enviable track record of new client acquisition and driving significant business growth year on year.
My success to date is due to his ability to lead from the front and engage, influence and coach his team towards a shared vision and goals, through his collaborative approach and open communication style.
This has led to the Aurec Group winning Recruitment International’s Specialist Recruitment Company of the Year in 2018 and personal awards including Seek SARA (Finalist) Recruitment Leader of the Year in 2018 and winning Recruitment International’s Recruiter of the Year for 2017.
I believe in the power of relationships, the value of becoming an expert in your field and that mindset, motivation and execution are the keys to success.
Currently, I have the privilege of leading the Aurec Group (120 million+ Australian business, employing 40+ staff) as Managing Director delivering IT Professional Services & Recruitment. The Aurec Group became a Randstad company in 2018.
I am a motivational speaker, coach and mentor across Sales, Recruitment, Leadership and High Performance and passionate about the results and personal growth of my team, clients and individuals in my network.
Outside of work I am supported by my wife (Simone) and kept on my toes by my two beautiful daughters.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
- The member price to attend the live delivery and access (5-day period) a copy of the recording is $50 + GST AUD per single participant
- An in-house group rate is available for registrations at a minimum of 5 people within the same organisation. Register 5 team members by selecting the discounted “5 or more participant rate” (AU/NZ) option at check out to qualify. The group rate enables organizations to share live and recorded (5 day period) access across teams and or across regional offices of the registered webinar title at a maximum spend of $225 (AUD) (excl GST for AU members).
- Explore the RCSA Digital Pass 12-Month Subscription model and it’s benefits here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Cancellations and or Refund requests with this event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904