Cyber Threat Landscape: How it's Evolving & How to Respond
Join this free RCSA Member webinar where Hotline IT will review the current cyber risk landscape such as sources and common attacks.
You will gain an understanding of the risks involved if you choose to ignore the issue and also access support resources and general education in how to manage your own environment.
Review the current cyber risk landscape:
- Sources: Hacktivist, Criminals, Insiders, Nation States
- Common attacks: Phishing and E-mail Based attacks, Ransomware and Malware
Discuss outcomes of ignoring the issue:
- Typical outcomes: Data recovery required, Access to information or systems lost for a period of time, websites taken offline, customer records compromised, brand / business reputation damaged, intellectual property stolen, employee records compromised, ransom had to be paid, legal exposure for damages, fines for non-compliance (NDB)
- High level review of the Notifiable Data Breach Scheme quarterly report
Resources and education:
- Who is ACSC
- What is the Essential Eight
- Review of the eight mitigation strategies in QA form
Who Should Attend:
- Business Owners
- Directors, MDs, Leaders
- Even the most experienced professionals will leave this session with fresh awareness and strategies
Meet the facilitators: Hotline IT
Nick has a strong history working as a System Admin/Technican, and worked as one for a number of years prior to joining Hotline IT.
He has completed a Bachelor of Information Technology and MCP certifications. Nick commenced as Network Administrator at Hotline IT, but showed great leadership and organisation skills so was promoted to Team Leader! After 6 months his role was upgraded to Service Manager in line with his performance and ownership of the role.
Nick has taken on the Operations and Account Management responsibilities and so was promoted to General Manager. Nick has been the driving force behind Hotline IT’s managed security offering and has an in depth understanding of the Cyber security environment. Michelle is a vision-driven, goal-focused executive with proven experience across all major business functions (Accounting, Marketing, HR, IT) spanning manufacturing, wholesale, professional services, gaming & racing, and hospitality.
Michelle joined Hotline IT after working for small, medium and large organisations as an Accountant, primarily in the Management Accountant arena.
Michelle in now leading the Hotline IT team. Michelle is a vision-driven, goal-focused executive with proven experience across all major business functions (Accounting, Marketing, HR, IT) spanning manufacturing, wholesale, professional services, gaming & racing, and hospitality.
Throughout her 25-year career, she has established a reputation as a transformational leader who is driven by challenge, undeterred by obstacles, and committed to furthering standards of excellence.
An interactive 1-hour webinar
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904