How to Avoid being a One Hit Wonder Consultant
Learn how to avoid being the 'One Hit Wonder' recruiter who has to consistently win new
business in order to hit targets? Strive to have candidates that keep coming back to you and clients that are always sending new roles your way.
In recruitment we can often get very carried away with the notion of winning new business. But once the excitement of the chase and the thrill of the win are behind us (and we've put the fee up on the board), the once all-important clients often experience a serious case of neglect.
One of the most critical parts of the recruitment process that is far too often ignored (or forgotten about) by consultants is Account Management and there is so much more to account management than the 'would you like fries with that?' up-selling approach to clients.
Imagine if you could increase revenue without any more advertising spend or any more new business development! Join this highly engaging webinar which aims to help new consultants properly understand the concept of account management. This learning session will also provide experienced consultants with a great refresher and some new ideas on how to take their client relationships up a notch by truly adding value to their existing customer base.
- What account management is (and what it isn't!)
- How to avoid coming across like a desperate used car sales person
- What adding value really means to your client
- Why account management has a direct impact on the customer experience
- How to raise the level of credibility in the eyes of your existing customers
Who Should Attend:
- Any recruiter looking to build on their account management skills, while at the same time gaining a better understanding of the importance of becoming a trusted advisor
- Even the most experienced professionals will leave this session with fresh awareness and strategies
Meet the facilitator: Paul Slezak
Paul Slezak has seen success in the highly competitive recruitment and advertising industries in Australia and Hong Kong by applying his professionalism, drive and creativity to develop and deliver solutions. He was able to forge a presence in these markets by demonstrating the ability to inspire key decision makers, executive management, clients, collegaues and team members alike through his passion, enthusiasm and commitment towards all those with whom he come into contact.
With nearly 20 + years in the recruitment industry and having worked for both an international publicly listed group as well as a global niche recruitment business, Paul has been a hands-on recruiter, manager, trainer, coach, mentor, and regular speaker for the industry across Australia, Asia, Europe and North America. Paul is also a regular freelance journalist and presenter at Universities.
One day he would still really like to host his own talk show!
Paul is a co-founder and Head of Community and Client Services at RecruitLoop - an online recruitment platform that's set to reinvent the way recruitment works.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904