Why Developing your Strategic Client Relationship Matters
As a recruiter it is your mission to support business goals and approach traditional challenges with a new lens, to apply a more strategic perspective and to get ahead in the future of work.
Join Rebecca Houghton on this webinar, who will help you understand the changing landscape for your clients, enabling you to add value to the concepts that matter most to them – to support your role an effective recruiter to become a more strategic relationship manager, target your offerings more successfully, and secure long-lasting high value relationships.
By the end of this webinar participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand how to position yourself as a strategic consultant from the outset
- Develop business strategically with clients that will value you
- Target your investment into services and products that count
Who Should Attend:
- New Recruiters
- Experienced recruiters looking to sharpen their skills
- Emerging Leaders
- Business Development Professionals
Meet the facilitator: Rebecca Houghton
Rebecca Houghton is a senior HR executive known for doing business differently, achieving remarkable results in complex, conservative organisations. As the CEO of BoldHR, a Melbourne-based transformation consultancy, Rebecca works with leaders in both traditional and growth businesses, including recruitment and talent technology firms, providing customer insights and go to market strategies.
Rebecca’s success is based on her ability to build credibility through value, develop strong collaborative relationships and to influence for outcomes – skills she learned as a Headhunter in the city of London, and honed as a $1m biller in Australia before going into major corporates.
Her insights will help you to understand your client-base better, apply a more strategic lens to developing the relationships and determine where to play and where to walk away.
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 24 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard Time
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904