Qualifying the Process & Influencing with Integrity
How do you build lasting business relationships in today’s professional world?
The greatest compliment in business is a referral and it’s no secret for those that are successful in recruitment, they will tell you it takes a dedicated amount of time and energy to build good, strong, lasting business relationships today.
Join this webinar to uncover your customer’s real needs and learn how to strategically add value and enable receptivity and agreement with your perspective - without being inauthentic, pushy or a push-over.
Why? If we do what comes naturally, we can easily demonstrate one or more of the 7 Deadly Influence Sins:
Session Time by Time Zone
- Not give customers the experience of being deeply understood i.e., not give tangible evidence of listening to all of the communication of the customer
- Not meet customers where they’re at in their decision process i.e., have a rigid approach
- Default to “tell” mode too soon i.e., lose rapport and engagement early
- Not sufficiently investigate customers’ needs i.e., not uncover the deeper needs/business drivers to the customer’s stated needs
- Not effectively utilise insights i.e., not provide enough value in the conversation (insights = value)
- Avoid challenging conversations i.e., avoid respectfully challenging customers and therefore bypassing critical conversations
- Be compliant with “difficult” customers i.e., demonstrate submissive “one-down” behaviours during a customer interaction
: 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEST*
| 1.00PM - 2.00PM NZST*
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Highest Level Listening 3: Diagnosing hidden assumptions in the customer’s communication
- Strategy: Having the right conversation with right person at the right time
- Inquiry Skills 3: (Respectful) Challenge questions
- Managing resistance/objections effectively: understanding customer’s “convincer loops” and how to interrupt them
- Handling difficult customer “power plays”
Meet the facilitator: Susan Donavan
Susan is an International Facilitator, Instructional Designer and Executive Coach who is focused on supporting clients to sustainably grow their businesses by growing the mindset and skillset of their people.
Specifically, Susan helps firms develop a continuous improvement culture in their sales and leadership functions. She combines customised training interventions that utilise high impact microskills that unlock top performance, with coaching processes that uncover and overcome the hidden resistance to change.
Susan’s background is in research and sales in the Medical Industry, before becoming a MasterTrainer and Consulting Partner for Miller Heiman Group (now Korn Ferry), while also running an independent consultancy for over two decades.
Recent clients that Susan has worked with include Fonterra, Kimberley Clark, Optus, AON, Bisalloy, and Canon Medical.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
- The member price to attend the live delivery and access (5-day period) a copy of the recording is $50 + GST AUD per single participant
- An in-house group rate is available for registrations at a minimum of 5 people within the same organisation. Register 5 team members by selecting the discounted “5 or more participant rate” (AU/NZ) option at check out to qualify. The group rate enables organizations to share live and recorded (5 day period) access across teams and or across regional offices of the registered webinar title at a maximum spend of $225 (AUD) (excl GST for AU members).
- Explore the RCSA Digital Pass 12-Month Subscription model and it’s benefits here or contact email@example.com for further information
- Cancellations and or Refund requests with this event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904