Using Facebook for Talent Acquisition
Facebook is constantly changing and what you were doing 12 months ago to attract talent is likely no longer working or relevant. Changes to algorithms, user behaviour, what talent is seeing on their feed and outside influencers like COVID19, means communicating on Facebook needs more than a post and pray approach for it to be effective.
If you are investing time in money in posting on Facebook or running paid ads, your goal should be to leverage the traffic you get from that effort you have put in. Find out some of the vital first steps you might be missing to set your talent acquisition up for success.
Session Time by Time Zone
: 8.00AM - 9.00AM AWST* | 10.00AM - 11AM AEST* | 11.00AM - 12.00PM AEDT*
| 1.00PM - 2.00PM NZDT*
- What you need to do BEFORE you run ads
- Organic tactics to build your Talent Hub
- Using targeted Paid Facebook ads as a traffic driver to your talent hub
Meet the facilitator: Tanya Williams
Tanya is Chief of Everything at Digital Conversations and a Tradigital expert, who works with clients to understand how to integrate digital into existing traditional marketing channels to leverage exposure and get more bang for your marketing buck.
As an outsourced Digital Specialist, Tanya is experienced in all aspects of digital, has a focus on outcomes and ROI with a goal to use the right digital channels to make your business more visible.
Tanya is also an author of four ebooks, an active blogger, a video marketing specialist and is passionate about educating and helping businesses understand how to use digital to engage, connect and be relevant to their audiences. Her mantra is never let anyone dull your sparkle.
RCSA Learning and Development Partner: ELMO
ELMO (ASX:ELO) is Australia and New Zealand’s only integrated cloud HR, payroll and rostering / time & attendance solution. ELMO is ISO 27001:2013 certified and our UTS partnership affirms our solutions are at the forefront of predictive analytics. We provide innovative technology to more than 1500 organisations across APAC, helping them to manage, engage, and inspire their people from one platform, with a single dashboard, and reporting suite.
Presentation delivered using GoToWebinar
- The live session is recorded and a copy of the recording distributed to all registered participants. Please note: There will be a 5 day limited access period to view the recording post the live session.
- Webinar joining links are emailed to participants within 48 hours after registration
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
Pricing and Booking Terms & Conditions:
- The member price to attend the live delivery and access (5-day period) a copy of the recording is $50 + GST AUD per single participant
- An in-house group rate is available for registrations at a minimum of 5 people within the same organisation. Register 5 team members by selecting the discounted “5 or more participant rate” (AU/NZ) option at check out to qualify. The group rate enables organizations to share live and recorded (5 day period) access across teams and or across regional offices of the registered webinar title at a maximum spend of $225 (AUD) (excl GST for AU members).
- Explore the RCSA Digital Pass 12-Month Subscription model and it’s benefits here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Cancellations and or Refund requests with this event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904