Labour Hire Licensing: A Webinar for Clients & Other Users of 'Labour Hire'
New labour hire licensing laws are soon to commence in Queensland, South Australia and Victoria and there are significant penalties for businesses and governments that use unlicensed ‘labour hire’ providers.
This webinar is being delivered by RCSA, the peak body for the recruitment and staffing industry, who knows the new law inside out, to provide clients and users of ‘labour hire’ services with a no nonsense understanding of labour hire licensing laws and what clients need to do to comply.
There is a lot of misinformation about the Labour Hire licensing laws, when they start and what they require of providers and users. This webinar will cut through this misinformation and help business to prepare.
Key Topics Covered:
- Who is really covered?
- What about interstate or overseas labour hire providers?
- What about internal labour hire, group employment and service entities?
- What about payroll companies?
- How are gig and procurement software platforms affected?
- What about independent contractors?
- What about labour contracting chains?
- Who’s not covered?
- What is avoidance?
- What are my responsibilities when I come across unlicensed trading or avoidance schemes?
- What information has to be provided about my labour hire arrangements?
- How can I protect commercially confidential or sensitive information?
- How vulnerable are my labour hire arrangements to intervention by trade unions and other “interested” parties?
- What impacts will these schemes have on the timing of tenders for labour hire services?
- How will the workforce services market respond and will we see new service models develop?
Join Andrew Wood, the guru of licensing, and Charles Cameron, RCSA’s CEO, to understand what you can do to prepare.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is for RCSA Corporate Members and their Clients and other Labour Hire Users
How to Register if you are a Client of a Corporate Member or other Users of Labour Hire Firms:
1. Visit the RCSA Website
2. Create Account
3. Register for the Webinar: Labour Hire Licensing: A Webinar for Clients & Other Users
Note: RCSA reserves the right to determine who is eligible to attend this webinar
An online webinar via the GotoWebinar platform
The live session will be recorded and a copy of the recording will be distributed to all registered participants
The webinar participant link is sent to the email address specified at the time of registration. Note: this email is sent the day prior to OR on the morning of the scheduled date
All start and end times listed are displayed in Australian Eastern Standard Time; Melbourne & Sydney Time Zones
Booking Terms & Conditions:
This event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions
For More Information:
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904