While mentoring programs can often cost upwards of $8,000, the RCSA PEARL Mentoring program provides exceptional value to RCSA Members in the way it offers a mutually beneficial industry wide mentoring program at minimal charge to RCSA Corporate and Individual members.
This program follows the highly successful past intakes where over 300 members across Australia and New Zealand have participated. These programs have been developed in conjunction with AltusQ, an experienced business coaching firm and Australian corporate mentoring program specialist, to facilitate the next generation of talent within the industry.
Program to run June 2017 - June 2018:
1. Mentors and Mentees are matched based on application details submitted.
2. Mandatory separate inductions for both Mentors and Mentees are run in the first month, at which the details and objectives of the program are outlined (Induction Training provided).
3. Monthly mentoring commences between matched Mentor and Mentee pairs
4. Ongoing support provided by RCSA
Details for the 2017/2018 PEARL program can be found here: 2017 PEARL Mentoring Program Information Kit
Time expectations and date commitments
- Commencement - Mentors-1/2 day training, Mentees-2 hour training (dates on the right hand of your screen)
- Three Mentor and Mentee meetings (separate sessions) of 2hrs during business hours.
- Participants commit for 12 months, each pair expected to communicate monthly outside business hours for approximately 1 hr.
(Half Day Session)
week commencing 12th June 2017
Facilitated Catch-Up Sessions
(2 hour Sessions)
week commencing 21st August 2017
week commencing 20th November 2017
week commencing 19th March 2017
To be considered as a Mentee, it is understood that you have
- at least TWO year's of experience within the recruitment industry and,
- RCSA Individual membership or employee of a Corporate Member and,can demonstrate that you currently hold or about to undertake a people management role
To be considered as a Mentor, it is understood that you have:
- at least THREE years of experience within the recruitment industry and,
- RCSA Individual membership or employee of a Corporate Member and,
- hold or have held a people management role.
To participate in this Mentoring Program, all participants are required to be an Individual Member of the RCSA or an employee of a Corporate Member. This means that all Mentors and Mentees are required to abide by the RCSA Code for Professional Conduct, which encompasses Principle 1, Confidentiality and Privacy.
Process and conditions for enrolment
Enrolment in the 2017 PEARL Mentoring will comprise of these steps:
- Members wishing to partake as a Mentee are required to register for the program here.
- Members wishing to partake as a Mentor are required to register for the program here.
- Upon completing the registration each successful Mentee will receive a notification on Tuesday 6th June 2017 by email with payment details and be required to return a signed Agreement of Understanding.
Terms & Conditions for Mentee Registration fee
- When a match is deemed unsuitable by a mentor/mentee on the grounds of a conflict of interest the registration
- Applicants deemed unsuitable for the program will receive a full refund of their registration fee.
- Where a match is deemed unsuitable by a mentor/mentee on the grounds of a conflict of interest the registration fee will be refunded on the following conditions:
a. The conflict of interest is deemed genuine by RCSA
b. The conflict of interest flagged before the 26th July 2017 i.e. a month after the program commences.
- Refunds will not be provided after the 26th July 2017.
For more information
To find out more information on the PEARL Mentoring Program, contact us on +61 (03) 9663 0555