Recruitment Consulting Certificate – On-line Program
Welcome to the RCSA Recruitment Consulting Certificate – On-line Program!
The RCSA Recruitment Consulting Certificate is recognised as the foundation for entry level professionals involved in the on-hire sector across Australia and New Zealand, and now we are offering a version of this training online. Using a blend of learning platforms including recorded webinars, online tests, and our eLearning platform, the Online Program allows your staff to be certified without the need to attend three full day workshops.
This program has been developed by the RCSA, in conjunction with education professionals, it is a comprehensive and practical course addressing the essential elements of contemporary recruitment and on-hire skills and compliance.
The total nominal investment of time to undertake this program is 15.5 hours over 4 weeks and consists of 12 hours of online study, 1.5 hour webinar recordings, and a 2 hour exam.
The Program is designed to provide essential knowledge of the recruitment and on-hire professional's role and consists of these core activities:
Six Recruitment Essentials Modules (delivered online through RCSA e-Learning)
- Recruitment Consulting Essential
- Closing Deals and Making Offers
- Negotiating Terms and Conditions
- Negotiating with Candidates
- Resignation and Counter Offers
- Reverse Marketing Candidates
(delivered as a webinar recording to be viewed at any time)
- Interviewing the client and creating the ad
- Interviewing the candidate and selling to the client
RCSA Code for Professional Conduct
(delivered as an online self-assessment to be completed at any time)
Entry Level Exam
- all participants are required to complete an exam which consists of three parts: multiple choice questions, short answer questions and extended answer questions
- all exams submitted have a minimum 10 business day marking period
Who Should Enrol:
Consultants NEW to the industry with less than 6 months' experience in the recruitment role or for those who have been in the role between 6 - 12 months and require a refresher.
$770.00 + GST for RCSA Members
$1155.00 + GST for Non Members
All prices are listed in AUD
Completion of this course earns you 25 CPD Points which, upon application of membership, provides Accredited Professional (APRCSA) status to successful participants.