RCSA has partnered with Ardrossan Insurance Brokers
and together we have formed RCSA Insurance, an offering that will fight to negotiate the best premiums and policy coverage for RCSA Corporate Members.
We guarantee a premium reduction of 15% (*conditions apply) - Exclusive to RCSA Corporate Members only.
We will negotiate the best premiums and policy coverage (based on the combination of Premium and risk) - customised to your specific business needs.
We have access to insurance providers who specialise in the recruitment industry. These are long standing and well-respected relationships with companies who are willing to support RCSA and its members, now and for the long term.
The team at RCSA Insurance can provide your firm with a no obligation, expert and detailed, review of your client service agreements and contracts.
Would you and your leadership team like to learn more about the fantastic outcomes we’ve achieved for agencies just like yours?
More recently we've demonstrated our industry expertise by:
- Structuring insurance for indemnity and hold harmless clauses
- Consolidating multistate/territory workers compensation programs
- Creating innovative solutions for on hired contractors
- Managing complex claims for injured workers as well as bullying and harassment
A little more about what you’ll get from us:
- A no cost review of your existing program
- A guaranteed 15% premium saving (minimal conditions apply)
- A simple and low touch approach in working with us
- Commercial advice for reviewing client contracts
- Access to the entire insurance market, both established players and emerging providers
Contact RCSA Insurance today!
Phone: 03 9233 8505
Who are we?
Director – Ardrossan Insurance Brokers, RCSA Insurance
Recruitment and labour hire experience
With over 13 years’ experience working with recruitment and labour hire agencies Mark has led the insurance industry in developing solutions and coverage improvements to allow agencies to mitigate their risks and achieve this at ever more competitive premium levels.
Mark is a recognised recruitment and labour insurance expert with extensive knowledge of the employment and workforce landscape enabling him to provide both insurance and commercial advice to my clients.
With over 50 existing recruitment and labour hire clients, Mark has addressed many of the risks and insurance scenarios that are likely to face and bring this knowledge to support you.