RCSA has partnered with Ardrossan Insurance Brokers
and their subsidiary broker company RCSA Insurance, to provide an advisory service to negotiate competitive premiums and wide policy coverage for RCSA Corporate Members.
We target a premium reduction of 15% on existing premiums for claims free accounts exclusive to RCSA Corporate Members only and customised to your specific business needs.
We work with insurers who specialise in the recruitment industry.
These are long standing and well-respected relationships with insurance companies who support RCSA and its members, now and for the long term.
The team at RCSA Insurance can also provide expert ,detailed review of your client service agreements and contracts.
We do not subscribe to rigid insurer schemes or facilities – we are an independent insurance advisor working to a pre agreed and appropriate annual service fee as with your other professional advisors.
Would you and your leadership team like to learn more about the fantastic outcomes we’ve achieved for agencies just like yours?
More recently we've demonstrated our industry expertise by:
- Structuring insurance for indemnity and hold harmless clauses
- Consolidating multistate/territory workers compensation programs
- Creating innovative solutions for agency (on-hired) contractors
- Managing complex claims for injured workers as well as alleged bullying, harassment and vicarious liability claims
A little more about what you’ll get from us:
- A no cost review of your existing programme
- A target of a 15% premium saving (for agencies with no open claims )
- Jargon free insurance and risk management advice
- Commercial advice for reviewing client contracts
- The option to receive quotes from specialist insurers globally
Contact RCSA Insurance today!
Phone: 03 9233 8509
Risk Adviser/Corporate Account Manager
Very experienced insurance adviser specialising in professional services insurance placement, servicing, contract advice and claims.
Victoria has over 35 years experience in insurance as an in house legal advisor, risk manager /insurance buyer and as a broker.
Her client experience as a broker has encompassed advising a number of professional services sectors, including managing a book of recruitment and on hire clients.
Having worked in the London, Sydney and now Melbourne insurance markets, she is uniquely placed to provide wide ranging advice as to the best insurer option for a specific risk and to support clients in mitigating their exposures.