RCSA has partnered with Ardrossan Insurance Brokers
and together we have formed RCSA Insurance, an offering that will fight to negotiate the best premiums and policy coverage for RCSA Corporate Members.
We guarantee a premium reduction of 15% (*conditions apply) - Exclusive to RCSA Corporate Members only.
We will negotiate the best premiums and policy coverage (based on the combination of Premium and risk) - customised to your specific business needs.
We have access to insurance providers who specialise in the recruitment industry. These are long standing and well-respected relationships with companies who are willing to support RCSA and its members, now and for the long term.
The team at RCSA Insurance can provide your firm with a no obligation, expert and detailed, review of your client service agreements and contracts.
Would you and your leadership team like to learn more about the fantastic outcomes we’ve achieved for agencies just like yours?
More recently we've demonstrated our industry expertise by:
- Structuring insurance for indemnity and hold harmless clauses
- Consolidating multistate/territory workers compensation programs
- Creating innovative solutions for agency (on-hired) contractors
- Managing complex claims for injured workers as well as bullying and harassment
A little more about what you’ll get from us:
- A no cost review of your existing program
- A guaranteed 15% premium saving (minimal conditions apply)
- A simple and low touch approach in working with us
- Commercial advice for reviewing client contracts
- Access to the entire insurance market, both established players and emerging providers
Contact RCSA Insurance today!
Phone: 03 9233 8509
Risk Adviser/Corporate Account Manager
Very experienced insurance adviser specialising in professional services insurance placement, servicing, contract advice and claims.
Victoria has over 35 years experience in insurance as an in house legal advisor, risk manager /insurance buyer and as a broker.
Her client experience as a broker has encompassed advising a number of professional services sectors, including managing a book of recruitment and on hire clients.
Having worked in the London, Sydney and now Melbourne insurance markets, she is uniquely placed to provide wide ranging advice as to the best insurer option for a specific risk and to support clients in mitigating their exposures.