Developing an Effective Job Brief with your Client
For recruitment and staffing professionals, when registering new vacancies, your role is not to passively take a wish list of key requirements from your client. As a professional recruiter you role should include consultation on what is or isn't achievable and confirm that as an organisation they are committed to the recruitment process.
Achieving an effective job brief requires recruiters to successfully manage the job briefing process and negotiate with their clients realistic expectations to attract the right talent.
The live delivery of this webinar will be on Thursday, 7th December at 11:00am - 12:00pm AEDT *Melbourne Time
Participants of this webinar will learn:
- Qualify a live job
- Effectively manage speculative job orders
- Take in a full and detailed job spec
- Negotiate a fillable job by managing client expectations and encouraging flexibility
- Tackle potentially discriminatory requests to ensure compliance with the law
Who Should Attend:
Recruitment Consultants; and or
- Senior Consultants looking to refresh their knowledge on the topic
RCSA has a three pillar learning model. This model allows individuals to identify the best L&D content for them based on their level of experience in the recruitment & staffing industry. This webinar has been identified as 'Plan'/'Develop'/'Extend'. For more information about our pillars, see the Learning & Development page of our website.
Meet the facilitator: Michael Jones, MRCSA
With over 16 years' experience in the recruitment industry, I am a passionate, personable and accomplished L&D professional, that is highly motivated by helping individuals to reach their potential and supporting businesses to increase productivity and improve performance.
Over the last decade, I've trained thousands of recruiters and supported hundreds of recruitment managers. I have built strong and successful L&D teams, re-engineered L&D functions and processes from the ground up, and rolled out new training programes and initiatives that have reduced costs, increased revenue and improved productivity and performance.
I love working in the recruitment industry and feel proud of the impact that we have on people's lives and our clients' business operations. I’m proud to be on the RCSA WA Council to help maintain professional standards across the industry and promote recruitment as a career of choice.
- Presentation delivered using Zoom
- All start and end times listed are displayed in Melbourne | Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Time unless stated otherwise
- Webinar joining links will be sent to registrants no later than 48 hour prior to live delivery from [email protected] or [email protected]
- The live webcast will be recorded and a copy of the recording will be distributed to all registered participants within 48 hours of the broadcast. Please note there is a strict 5-day access policy for viewing the recording
- Member registration to attend the live delivery and 5-day access to the recording is $50.00 AUD plus GST per participant*
- A group registration rate is available for a minimum of 5 registrations for members from the same organisation. To qualify for this rate, each of the 5 attendees must be registered at the time of booking at the group rate of $45.00 AUD plus GST per participant (minimum total $225.00 AUD plus GST)
- RCSA Digital Passholders can register for this webinar at no cost as part of their subscription. For more information about the Digital Pass and it's benefits, see our website or contact [email protected] for more information
*NZ Participants do not pay the GST
Booking Terms & Conditions:
Cancellations and/or refunds for this event is governed by the RCSA Booking Terms & Conditions.
For More Information:
RCSA Learning & Development
Members within Australia
call 1300 727 504
Members within New Zealand
call toll free + 0800 441 904
E: [email protected]