Tuesday 6 - Thursday 8 September 2022
Please click here to view the Shape AU Website.
Attendance to the full conference program including social events - as follows:
Tuesday 6 September
5.30pm - 8.30pm Shape Welcome Event - hosted at In The Hanging Garden
8.30am - 4.00pm Full day conference
5.00pm - 8.00pm Private tour of MONA
8.00pm - 11.00pm Dinner & drinks at Waterline Brooke Street Pier
Wednesday 7 September
9.00am - 5.00pm Full day conference
6.00pm - 8.00pm Wrap party at Hobart Brewing Co
Thursday 8 September
TICKET PRICING (INCLUDES ALL SOCIAL EVENTS):
- Member - $2,799.00 plus gst
- Non Member - $5,398.00 plus gst
Guest Tickets to Social Events available as follows (Please note these are for Additional guests attending the social events only):
- Tuesday 6 September (5.30pm - 8.30pm) Welcome Event @ In the Hanging Garden - $170.00 plus GST
- Wednesday 7 September (5.00pm - 11.00pm) Private Tour of Mona and Dinner & Drinks @ Waterline Brooke St Pier - $200.00 plus GST
- Thursday 8 September (6.00pm - 8.00pm) Wrap Party @ Hobart brewing Co - $100.00 plus GST
Payment is required in full upon registration via credit card.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Conference Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be made in writing to the RCSA Events team. Depending on when your cancellation is received, the below concessions will be made.
- Up to 60 days prior to the event date - full registration fees will be refunded
- Between 60 - 31 days prior – 50% cancellation fee will apply to registration fees paid*
- Within 30 days - no refund on monies paid*
*Please note - you may transfer your registration to another person, at no additional cost, if you are unable to attend.
Should the RCSA be forced to cancel the Shape Conference due to the covid-19 pandemic, the following cancellation policy would apply to recoup a portion of non-refundable hard costs incurred. The RCSA will endeavour to reduce these costs as much as possible in the lead up to the event, however, by registering as an attendee, you are agreeing to the following maximum non-refundable fees:
- Between 60 - 31 days prior – 20% cancellation fee will apply to registration fees paid
- Within 30 days - 35% cancellation fee will apply to registration fees paid
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Jodie Radley - Head of Events & Learning
0421 636 762